Prohibited Materials Analysis
We use X-ray fluorescence technology to verify that your Space products are free of all prohibited materials. Our services comply with the most current military standards and customer best practices for prohibited material analyses. We perform XRF services on site, in our lab or remotely, using our mobile test station.
"Have gun, will travel."
Here's what we offer:
- Our X-ray fluorescence equipment and processes satisfy the most current military standards for prohibited material analyses.
- Pure tin analysis performed in accordance with MIL-STD-1580 requirements, JEDEC JESD213, or specific customer requirements
- Fischer system with silicon drift detector has a resolution of 150 eV, far exceeding the MIL-STD-1580 requirement maximum of 290 eV
- Calibrated with a 97Sn/3Pb standard procured directly from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Nondestructive identification of surface finishes, underplate materials, and base metals
- Our facilities include an ESD safe area with trained & certified personnel compliant to ANSI/ESD S20.20 standards for handling static sensitive parts